On special occasions Pizzeria Mamma Rosa organizes events and shows attended and appreciated by more and more people. Worth mentioning are the events organized on Saint Valentine’s Day or 8th March, the show “Pizza e Vino” and “Bimbi e Pizza” which involved a large number of children. Particularly captivating was the organization of a Reality show in which a large group of Belgian tourists took part. In July 2012 a charity show was organized to help the people hit by the earthquake in Emilia Romagna. All the proceeds of the evening were donated to the town of Mirandola.
- Mamma Rosa at Pane Nostrum 2014 International Bread Festival Senigallia (Marche – AN) 18. 19. 20. 21 September 2014 XIV Edition Piazza del Duca, Rocca Roveresca, Piazza Manni Sunday 21 september H 17,00 Birrificio Il Mastio and Pizzeria Mamma Rosa: The famous mix and match pizza&beer (€ 10) Neapolitan fried pizza with a dough made of 100% Marche flour and mozzarella from Sibillini mountains and “Montelago Litha” beer. ...
- Mamma Rosa awarded “I Tre Spicchi” Gambero Rosso The Gambero Rosso awards Mamma Rosa for “the best neapolitan pizza served on a dish”. The pizzeria of Ortezzano – Marche – has been featured into the 2014 edition of the “Pizzerie d’Italia” book.
- “Pizza and Wine” – 2011 and 2012 editions Always a great number of visitors to the events organized by Mamma Rosa. Here in a combination of pizza and wine, event organized in 2011 and repeated in 2012, Marcello demonstrates always great mastery and sympathy
- Mamma Rosa for the earthquake victims of Emilia Romagna Mamma Rosa took part in a solidarity event in favour of the people hit by the earthquake in Emilia Romagna. The proceeds of the event were donated to the City of Mirandola. A small contribution as a sign of friendship and closeness to the people so severely affected.
- “Kids and Pizza” at Mamma Rosa In 2011 Marcello D’Erasmo teached the art of pizza to kids at Pizzeria Mamma Rosa, from preparation to cooking.
- Reality Show for a Belgian TV Marcello during the filming of a reality show broadcast on Belgian television that involved the pizzeria Mamma Rosa. The Belgian tourists have been involved in the difficult preparation of true Neapolitan pizza.